align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Austin Area Great Dane Meetup Group Message Board › Incredible Dane Shirt on Amazon

Incredible Dane Shirt on Amazon

Gary H.
user 33091112
Austin, TX
Post #: 34
I came across this through Giant George's FB posts. This is a totally cool 3D Dane t-shirt.

http://amzn.to/15ybDj...­
Nikki
Nikki140
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
I loved it so much, I just ordered one! Except it was Amazon not Ebay.
Jessica
user 12597279
New Braunfels, TX
Post #: 8
Darn it! Why did you post this?!? I had to order because its too awesome!
Gary H.
user 33091112
Austin, TX
Post #: 35
Nikki -- I knew you would love it. Alas, i will feel compelled to order one also.
kay
Duke...
Rosenberg, TX
Post #: 358
I ordered one of these shirts about 9 months ago. Same manufacture. It fits really snug width wise and is extremely long(and i like long shirts but, not almost to my knees). I dont know how to say this......but, it is a high consideration....the dogs eyes are kinda in a "bad" place, especially for females. In the picture it looks great, but on me it looked awkward. I was going to return the shirt but, after the first wash, it faded so bad i just decided to keep it. It only got worn one time.