addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Brittnee
user 74553742
La Porte, TX
Post #: 11
Hi, my puppy is soon to be 8 months old. She is hard of hearing, so I sign no with voice same time. Even show her mad expression. She seems don't understand. So she keep counter surfing to find food. Today was peanut brittle! Last time was whole chicken breast! Luckily I was able to pull it out of her throat with bone. Recently, was my sis graduation cake, ugh. How can I train her to not to take any food? My other great Dane never did this. Help if you can, please