add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
April M.
user 115037812
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hi Everyone,

Parker fought the good fight, but I lost him early Sunday morning. Thank you for all your well wishes and prayers.

Austin, TX
Post #: 14
I am so sorry. He was such a sweet and beautiful little guy. My deepest heart felt condolences.
Tiffany T.
Leander, TX
Post #: 49
April, I am so sorry for your loss. It's heartbreaking to hear he didn't make it.
Rex and Lisa B.
user 3328033
Group Organizer
Buda, TX
Post #: 91
April, I'm so sorry about Parker. What a beautiful little puppy Parker was. Our deepest condolences.
debra r.
user 43189592
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 14
April and family,
A lump formed in my throat after reading the latest news about Parker. I am heartbroken for you and your family. I wish there was something I could do to ease the grief you must be feeling. I'm so sorry.
David and Linda T.
user 6483588
Red Rock, TX
Post #: 29
April, we so sorry that Parker did not make it. Loosing a puppy to Parvo is a terrible ordeal and heart breaking. We had two puppies that came down with Parvo from the breeder, one survived, but one did not make it. It is so hard to loose a puppy that you are just getting to love and become one of the family.
user 2959315
Austin, TX
Post #: 7
He was absolutely beautiful and i was so happy to have met him. I could not believe the news when i heard.
this is so very unfortunate.
Catherine Vessey (...
user 18857541
Joplin, MO
Post #: 27
Not sure if Dodger and I met Parker or not, sorry he lost his fight ! I can't imagine with the loss of a young puppy how you are feeling. From day one they become a family member. They stand by us patiently and eagerly and the only thing they radiate back is absolute love ! He'll always hold a special place in your heart.