align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Austin Area Great Dane Meetup Group Message Board › My Beautiful Baby Titan has Crossed Over

My Beautiful Baby Titan has Crossed Over

Gary H.
user 33091112
Austin, TX
Post #: 45
It's with a very heavy heart I wanted to let everyone know my baby Titan went to play with Giant George this morning in Yuma, Az. I'm trying to hold it together but it's very difficult.
Nikki
Nikki140
Austin, TX
Post #: 15
I hope it's of some comfort to know that Zeus and Titan are together again.

Titan was one of the few danes that my pack let in as one of them
Rex and Lisa B.
user 3328033
Group Organizer
Buda, TX
Post #: 90
Gary, I'm so very sorry to hear about Titan. I know it is very difficult for you. Our deepest condolences on your loss.
David and Linda T.
user 6483588
Red Rock, TX
Post #: 28
Gary, we are so sorry to hear that Titan is gone, but I know that you tons of fond memories of him. It is tuff to let one of our Great Danes go. We have lost two and each one is still remembered for all the good things that they brought to our family. Please let Linda and I know if there is anything that we can do to easy the pain.
Courtney
user 2959315
Austin, TX
Post #: 6
Gary, so very sorry to learn this news. He is in good hands & watching over all of us so know that.
Catherine Vessey (...
user 18857541
Joplin, MO
Post #: 26

Gary,
I'm so sad to hear that Titan has crossed the rainbow bridge but I do believe that his brother Zeus, your mother and your other furbabies were there to greet him with open arms ! Sorry for your loss crying

Crossing Over
Oh, please don't feel guilty
It was just my time to go.
I see you are still feeling sad,
And the tears just seem to flow.
We all come to earth for our lifetime,
And for some it's not many years
I don't want you to keep crying
You are shedding so many tears.
I haven't really left you
Even though it may seem so.
I have just gone to my heavenly home,
And I'm closer to you than you know.
Just believe that when you say
my name, I'm standing next to you,
I know you long to see me,
But there's nothing I can do.
But I'll still send you messages
And hope you understand,
That when your time comes to
"cross over," I'll be there
to take your hand. ~ Author Unknown
Tiffany T.
Tiff-Cinder
Leander, TX
Post #: 50
I'm sorry to hear about Titan. He was such a sweet boy. Take care Gary.