The Austin Area Great Dane Meetup Group Message Board › Need advice/recommendation

Need advice/recommendation

Ai
user 117370482
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Hi, we just adopted a 4.5 yrs old Dane named Pluto. He is great. We are going away for about 4-5 days over Christmas and wanted to get advice/recom on where to board him (somewhere he can run around!!) I have a neighbor/dog sitter who can watch my 2 other dogs but Pluto needs more interaction than what she is able to offer..... Any advice or volunteers would be helpful!!!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! I was wondering if you found a good sitter for your Dane. I'm in the same situation and with my 2 Danes. Any advice on a pet sitter would be appreciated! Thank you!!
Lindsay R.
Pam R.
user 74281752
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
A couple suggestions....
-- I have taken my Dane to DogBoy's Dog Ranch (www.dogboys.com) for play time and day care. They do boarding and have a huge area for dogs to run. If you have never been there before, they may charge an evaluation fee to assess with what dogs yours is compatible.
-- For pet sitting, I have used Pet Gals (thepetgal.com) for years for my dogs and cats. They are a well-run business with bonded and insured staff.
I hope this is of some help.