align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Austin Area Great Dane Meetup Group Message Board › looking for a new dog walker

looking for a new dog walker

Lauren
LaurenHofer
Austin, TX
Post #: 10
We are losing our dog walker. We need one by the end of February. Wondering who the group uses? I have a great dane and a lab mix. Thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
Too bad you are not in Round Rock, I could help out !
Amy D.
user 100173932
Austin, TX
Post #: 2
Hi there! Not sure what part of town you live in, but my next door neighbor is a full-time walker/groomer/pet sitter and takes great care of my Dane, Spencer. Her name is Amy Montandon and her cell # is 830-220-3149 (Bluebonnet Pet Care). She is located in Southwest Austin. Good luck!