What is GLADCamp?
Greater Los Angeles Drupal Camp (GLADCamp) is a free, 3-day conference on March 7th, 8th & 9th, 2014, at the Hilton Pasadena & Convention Center in Pasadena, California. This conference is packed with 3 full days of activities, including sessions, presentations, a Non-Profit Summit, trainings, a job fair, a website "barn raising" to benefit a local non-profit, and more!
Our community members are also planning their own events to coincide with the conference, including client meetings and company retreats.
GLADCamp is for All Things Drupal and is brought to you by the same team who organize countless Drupal events in the Greater Los Angeles Area, including Drupal Design Camp LA, the Drupal Job Fairs, the High Performance Drupal meetups, Drupal Sprint Weekends and Drupal Coworking Fridays.
What is Drupal?
Drupal is a free, open-source web development platform that is used to run millions of websites, including some of the busiest sites on the web today.
Many of them are in the Greater Los Angeles Area, including The Hollywood Reporter, Caltech.edu, UCLA.edu, ICANN.org, DiscoverLosAngeles.com, and LegalZoom.com. To learn more, see What is Drupal?
Who should attend GLADCamp?
• Anyone wanting to know more about how Drupal can help you solve your problems.
• Anyone wanting to network with others using Drupal in your area, either geographically or in your industry.
• Anyone wanting to grow their Drupal team, or be hired for Drupal work.
• Anyone wanting to give back to the Drupal community. The power of Drupal is in the community so contributing back helps us all.
• Anyone wanting to learn more about Drupal, past, present and the future.
• Non-profits wanting to learn how to use Open Source and Drupal to amplify your efforts.
What makes GLADCamp different from other events?
• In addition to being a DrupalCamp with 3 days of events, GLADCamp has a focus on “Drupal for good” and civic engagement and we're featuring a non-profit summit on March 7th and barn raising to benefit a local 501c3 non-profit on March 9th.
• This is the first time we know of that a DrupalCamp conference in California has also been in a hotel. Save time by staying at the Hilton Pasadena and you can attend the conference in anything from formal business attire to pajamas.
• We have open books and sponsorships are run through the Drupal Association, a registered 501c3 non-profit. Donations are also tax-deductible!
• Our organizing team is dedicated to transparency, accountability and professionalism and follows the Greater Los Angeles Drupal Governance Policy.
• Are you looking forward to warmer weather? Join us at GLADCamp, the sunniest DrupalCamp of the season!