add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Greater Austin Pilates Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Pilates Reformer Class for Advanced (Thursday Series)

New Meetup: Pilates Reformer Class for Advanced (Thursday Series)

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for The Greater Austin Pilates Meetup Group!

What: Pilates Reformer Class for Advanced (Thursday Series)

When: February 5, 2009 6:30 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: I have just launched a Pilates Reformer series for Beginners and Advanced student in Northwest Austin. Contact me for the location.

The cost for these classes are very attractive because you will be getting my 20+ years of experience below the cost of what you would pay at a premium gym or studio. Really!. I urge you to consider signing up.

If your just curious right now, go ahead and send me an email through this Meetup group and I will be happy to explain more in detail about the classes. You can also call me at 512-853-4687 and leave a message.

NOTE: Classes are limited to 4 students each session. Classes must be paid in advance before attending.

Learn more here:­