addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

DC Greek Language Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: DC Greek Language Meetup Group

Meetup details changed: DC Greek Language Meetup Group

Athan M.
ariadnevan
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Yassas!  I've update our MeetUp, and changed the location for November 29th to Cava on Capitol Hill.  You can see all the latest info at: http://www.meetup.com/greek-89/events/89917662/­

When: Thursday, November 29, 2012 7:30 PM

Where: Cava
8th St SE
Washington, DC 20003

This Meetup repeats on the last Thursday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.