addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Green Business Allies Message Board › Feedback Requested for Online Gallery Site

Feedback Requested for Online Gallery Site

Jim K.
jimkiely1960
Boston, MA
Post #: 60
As many of you know, my husband and I own 13FOREST Gallery in Arlington. Thanks to everyone in the group who has directly and indirectly supported us over the past few months. It means a lot, which is a big understatement.

We now have our online store up, in addition to our bricks-and-mortar gallery on Mass. Ave. It just went up last weekend.

If you have a moment, please check out the site and send me any critique you might have of it. The URL is www.13forest.com/shop­.

Thanks again!

- Jim Kiely