addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Green Business Allies Message Board › Scheduled meetings

Scheduled meetings

Jose G.
user 11005662
Boston, MA
Post #: 1
I am new to this group and have not been able to meet with anyone yet, since i joined there have been no meetups scheduled. I would like to know if there are any meetings in the works.
I am the Director of the Berlitz in Wellesley Hills. We have great programs to help business owners who are aspiring to become global businesses understand the cultural and language challenges they will be facing. I am an avid networker and have found networking to be invaluable when growing and operating a business. I am a member of Networking for Professionals, a national group that holds meetings across the US. Until recently they did not have a branch in Massachusetts, but that is changing soon. If anyone is interested in finding out more about them and how you can join for free at this time send me a quick email and i will forward you the email i received from them. Hope to be able to meet you all soon!