The Green Tortoise Adventure Travel club Message Board › Alaska anyone?

Alaska anyone?

Paul
PaulSF
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
I would love to go to Alaska this summer (preferably in August). I'm new to the Green Tortoise club, and I think I have already missed an Alaska trip organized by this group. Anyone interested in another trip to Alaska?
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, Paul, I was planning on going to the Alaska tour from July 11th to 24th with my niece, but she can't make it anymore, if you are interested in taking up this great opportunity.

Here is the link to the trip, organized by GreenTortoise.
http://www.greentorto...­

We are flying out to Anchorage on July 10th, and flying back on the evening of July 24th. The tour itself is $1028 food included, airline ticket from San Francisco to Anchorage is $480, so total is around $1500 for the trip. It's a great deal.

let me know if you are interested in taking up this opportunity. You can reach me at 415-407-8989.

Thanks
shelley
A former member
Post #: 4
I would love to go to Alaska this summer (preferably in August). I'm new to the Green Tortoise club, and I think I have already missed an Alaska trip organized by this group. Anyone interested in another trip to Alaska?

Hi Paul -

Nice to "meet" you! I didn't post the first Alaska trip on Meet-up because it was full. . . I see that one of our members can't make it so there is space available now. If those dates don't work for you the second Alaska trip dates are: 8/1 - 8/14.

Hope to see you in AK!

Shaunna