A former member
Post #: 1
Does anyone have any information as to why there are no Meetups scheduled? I tried to contact the organizer, but I got no response. Did anyone else try to contact the organizer, too? Just wondering.

Lori
A former member
Post #: 29
Does anyone have any information as to why there are no Meetups scheduled? I tried to contact the organizer, but I got no response. Did anyone else try to contact the organizer, too? Just wondering.

Lori
Interesting, but just this morning I happened to be driving along Richmond AVe. near the S.I. Mall and saw a sign in front of some wild meadows that reads "Greenbelt"and was wondering the same.

Unless you live there, Staten Island is the "mystery" borough of New York. Lots to explore.
Jessica R. K.
user 12079757
Group Organizer
Staten Island, NY
Post #: 1
Lori: I was having technical difficulties with the address signed up to the account, but now it goes directly to my Parks account and everything is working fine. Now that it's July, we have an entire new set of events. and there's always some event or going on in the Greenbelt, and there are always events posted on www.sigreenbelt.org

Mike: The Greenbelt contains over 2,800 acres and 35 miles of hiking trails. there are some distinct parks within the greenbelt, such as Willowbrook Park [where the Carousel for all Children is], William T. Davis Wildlife Refuge, LaTourette Park [where the golf course and Greenbelt Nature Center are], and High Rock Park. Staff has been instructed to say "High Rock Park in the Greenbelt" , "Willowbrook Park in the Greenbelt," etc. to help people realize that these distinct areas are all part of a collective Greenbelt. I hope this explanation is helpful

-Jessica Kratz

-