Green Drinks (Gold Coast) Message Board › Looking for Social Entreprenuers

Looking for Social Entreprenuers

Tiah
user 12919671
Gold Coast, AU
Post #: 1
Hello People of Green Drinks Gold Coast

My name is Tiah Goldstein and I am currently completing my honors thesis for my MBA at Griffith University, Brisbane under the supervision of Dr. Nick Barter.

In my thesis, I am attempting to better understand social entrepreneurship in Southeast Queensland and identify common factors that may contribute to the growth of the sector.

Many Social Entrepreneurs do not self identify as being such,
I am looking to speak with people who either own their own business or are in higher position in a business who's main core business is related in some way to a social or environmental outcome. (i.e. a business set up for finding youth at risk employment would qualify, as would a business selling sustainable food sources or worm compost) however a business that has a social or environmental aspect of their business ( such as contributing a certain amount to a foundation, or having a great green office focus would not)

If this sounds like you, or if you know of someone within your circles that you think might be interested in sharing their story with me, please contact me:

My contact info is
tiah.goldstein(at) griffithuni.edu.au
0435-181-153

I am happy to come and meet on the gold coast

I will be conducting interviews until the 30th of June

I look forward to hearing from you!

Tiah