Green Kitchen is a meetup group that takes a holistic view of health and sustainable living and combines it with a fun, collaborative community environment. Our intention at Green Kitchen is to help educate our members about various topics related to healthy living and "green" living (and explain how those things are connected). And we want to hear from you! This is also a space for sharing what we know with each other and introducing ideas that can benefit the group/community at large.
Below are some of the topics we'd like to cover (we welcome feedback or any other ideas you have):
• Eating locally, seasonally, and/or farm-to-table...and why it's important
• Benefits of this philosophy (health, environmental, and social impact)
• How to simplify cooking healthy at home
• How to get more out of your food
• Eco-friendly living
• Home gardening
• Culturing/fermenting foods
We plan to have talks, workshops, DIY projects, cooking demos, and more....
So, If you want to live a healthier, greener life—or simply want to better understand what that means, please join us....to learn, share, and connect! We look forward to seeing you!