By now, you all have probably heard about 3D printing, but what is 3D PRINTING 2.0? 3D PRINTING 2.0 delivers cutting-edge products with exponential speed, size and capacity gains that bring tremendous value to our customers, especially those in design and manufacturing.
This seminar will show you how our 3D PRINTING 2.0 initiative can help you "Manufacture the Future" and accelerate your design-to-manufacturing needs.
* Latest developments in ColorJet 3D printing - now in full-color plastic
* MultiJet 3D printing with simultaneous, multi-material composite printing
* The newest SLA 3D printer enabling high volume manufacturing
* Production-grade SLS 3D printing delivering injection molding-like part quality
* Industrial-grade direct metal 3D printing* Low cost jewelry and dental 3D printing options
* Multi-material prosumer 3D printers - all for less than $5,000
* How to choose the right 3D printer for any application
Don't miss your chance to get an up close and personal view of the latest groundbreaking advancements in 3D printing.
Attend one of our no cost seminars:
Thursday, May 15: 9:00am - 11:00am
Thursday, May 22: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
Wednesday, June 18: 9:00am - 11:00am