*Price & details below* Frisbee, cards, badminton, volleyball, swimming, tanning, barbeque & more with GREAT NEW FRIENDS! (this is instead of Wasaga Beach as we are short drivers)
We'll meet up at the docks, hop on the ferry & go over to a Semi-Private Beach at Wards Island... we'll have a bbq, play games, go swimming(for those who want to) & just have a great day in the sun!!!
• meat(whatever you want to cook on the grill),
• drinks(you can bring alcohol if you bring a different container to put it in, ex coffee mug),
• swim suit, towel, sunscreen,
• comfortable shoes(it's a bit of a walk across the island).
COST: $20/person includes ~
• ferry ride(both ways),
• games(listed above),
• salad, chips & fruit,
• condiments(ketchup, mustard, relish, bbq sauce),
• bbq & propane, cooler with ice, plates & cutlery.
CONTACT: Once you arrive at Bay & Queen's Quay, please call Sarah's Cell @ [masked] to find our exact location... be sure to ARRIVE ON TIME as we can't wait for people & miss the ferry. For questions email [masked]