add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Toronto Single Professionals Message Board › Need Your Opinion

Need Your Opinion

user 2661256
Georgetown, ON
Hello Everyone!

I hope you are enjoying the change of the season and the extra daylight- I know I am! I am in the process of creating some new courses for the college and other adult education venues I teach for. Believe it or not, I will soon be submitting classes for the fall sessions. Currently I teach a Relationship Success course for singles and a variety of other personal development classes.

So I was thinking of creating classes on how to be successful at Internet Dating, and Speed Dating. Do you think this is needed and would be of interest for people?

Are there any other topics you think that would be of interest and is perhaps needed out there for singles? Is there a topic you yourself would like to learn more about?

I would really appreciate your opinion and thoughts and if you could take a few moments to send me a quick email, I would very much appreciate it!