addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › Please....Share Your Gifts!

Please....Share Your Gifts!

Gina Jo Kraus, C.
gtssociety-DC
Group Organizer
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 44
Good Morning! Sending out a special request. We share soooo much great information during our Saturday meetup ~ I'd like us to help each other help ourselves REMEMBER more of it!! :O)

I so enjoy turning to the one liners you all have shared that work to help you return to that "feel good now" space and carry on. Because, with that recollection, there's YOU helping ME as though you're standing right beside me whispering "You can do this ~ I believe in You..."

Here are just a few of the phrases I have collected from you and have at-the-ready in my back pocket:

Is this thought worthy of me? ~ Thank you Trish!
Would it be okay if everything works out PERFECTLY? ~ Thank you Miles!
Shake Up Your Gifts! ~ Thank you Tanya!
KISMIF: Keep it Simple. Make it Fun. ~ Thank you Jon!

Please share your gifts ~ the MORE the merrier!!

Loving You Louder!
:O) Gina

A former member
Post #: 2
Just keep swimming~!
You know who!
Gina Jo Kraus, C.
gtssociety-DC
Group Organizer
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 51
That's a keeper Paul!
xo,
g
Duffey
ZapDuff
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 1
What a year... greatest gifts: Joining this group and improving health. If you want to see an image of just one person who has made a difference in my life during 2011... go into your bathroom... and look into the mirror. Thank you!
Gina Jo Kraus, C.
gtssociety-DC
Group Organizer
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 53
Grrrrreat Quote, shared by Stephanie 1/31/12:

"Man alone, of all the creatures of earth, can change his own pattern. Man alone is architect of his destiny. The great revolution in our generation is the discovery that human beings by changing their inner attitudes of their minds can change the outer aspects of their lives."

Susie S.
user 91565142
Hudson, FL
Post #: 2
If you ever get together on another day, other than Saturday, I would love to attend. Please let me know as I work on Saturdays.
Thanks
Susiesmile