addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › Access to books mentioned in LOA/GTS Saturday Meetups.

Access to books mentioned in LOA/GTS Saturday Meetups.

Duffey
ZapDuff
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 2
Here are Amazon Links to books and a viddeo mentioned, discussed, or referred to in our Saturday and Tuesday MEETups in 2012.

biggrinThe Untethered Soul

coolActive Side of Infinity

love struckSliding Doors (video)

shockWhen You're Falling - DIVE

shockBusting Loose

love struckEvolve Your Brain and other Dispenza books - inlcuding new one due out in Feb'12

coolVisualfestation

Personal disclaimer... I think I get a 5% commission from sales via these links. Whatever I get... I promise to "pay it forward."
Gina Jo Kraus, C.
gtssociety-DC
Group Organizer
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 52
This is very handy Duffey ~ Thank you!!
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Duffy...it took me awhile to figure out this site, but I am glad I ran into your list!! Thanks so much!!!
Duffey
ZapDuff
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 3
Thank you.... For all this group has given me.... This is the least i can do. For everyone.. if there are titles or authors whose work has done or given somthing special to/for you.. send me an email with your suggestions. I will build amazon links so others can get them too!