Margaret F.
user 14503497
Tampa, FL
Post #: 1
I wanted to share this great website I was you might say lead to, is is
www.youaresacred.com
And for those who were at the class on Saturday, relating to Clay's presentation I think you will find this of some help in relating:

How do you align self with the authenticity of your Essence? If you are going to be the authentic you, then you must acknowledge your presence within Source – completely. You must allow yourself to acknowledge that you are Source. This includes your ego, the expression of you in this body which is the sacred space in which you presently dwell.

In order to arrive at this awareness, you must learn to value your emanation as Source far more than your ego's belief in separation. This cognizance is inherent in the very cells of your body, your DNA, your heart. You will begin to realize that making the choice to be what you are, as you are, is the most sacred gift you can bestow upon yourself. Once your focus is anchored in this intention, your beloved personality, the ego, melts gracefully and gratefully into the Essence that is the source of your Sacred Emanation. All separation dissolves.
The above text came from the website that I am sharing with you. There is much information there that I believe is extremely helpful in the shifting of our consciousness and "Beingness".
MUCH BLESSINGS TO ALL!
Jim S.
user 13731318
Port Richey, FL
Post #: 3
That message is beautiful Margaret! I love the idea of embracing my Truth in order for my ego to peacefully melt into my essence, my inner Oneness with Source, in order to experience the magnificence of being my true authentic self.
Thank you for offering this and sharing the "source" of these wonderful ideas. Love, Jim