GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › WE CREATE OUR BELIEFS!

WE CREATE OUR BELIEFS!

Margaret F.
user 14503497
Tampa, FL
Post #: 2
I had to share with everyone what came through in my writing with "The All" this morning because it was so unexpected but such a direct spin from part of our conversation yesterday. When this came through my mind was completely some place else. I know there will be some rebellion to this concept, but just be open to it and let it resonate with you for a while and than go back to it, because I do believe this is the connection to our own "Self Empowerment" to make "BIG CHANGES" in our physical experiences. So here it is. . .

WE CREATE OUR BELIEFS FIRST AND THAN EVERYTHING SHOWS UP TO INFORCE THOSE BELIEFS!!!
AND YES WE DID THIS EVEN AS BABIES, WE HAVE ALWAYS DONE IT, EVEN BEFORE THIS MANIFESATION OF THIS LIFE, THIS REALITY AND WILL CONTINUE ON INTO INFINITY.
There is no one or nothing to blame for any of our beliefs, we have always been the creator of all of it, this may want many to say, you are out of your mind, but I can say with such clarity that I am completely 100% in it as is everyone else and that this truth can set us free and give us enormous “EMPOWERMENT” over our own experiences and realities. IN OTHER WORDS, YES, CREATE THE BELIEFS, CREATE BELIEFS THAT WILL SERVE YOU WELL!

I really do recommend automatic writing or journaling to everyone, we all have our direct line "The All", to Source Energy, Your mind will be blown with this direct communication from the Higher vibrating realms.

I Believe we are going to start experiencing BIG, BIG SHIFTS in our realities, I could feel other entities there with us at our meeting yesterday, they are watching and are present with us and they are pleased, there is more here than meets the eye. Gina, they are very appreciative of you and Miles, and I believe Miles had a whole group of his Angels present yesterday! I encourage everyone to look beyond just the seeing and close your eyes and feel what is around you, there are feelings with the energies of the non physical that which we are not consciously seeing yet. smile