addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › I AM, I AM . . .REMEMBER - THIS IS MAGIC AT WORK

I AM, I AM . . .REMEMBER - THIS IS MAGIC AT WORK

Margaret F.
user 14503497
Tampa, FL
Post #: 3
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY EVERYONE!
JUST A smile REMINDER DON'T FORGET THE THREE POWERFUL AFFIRMATIONS, SAY THEM ALOUD, SAY THEM IN YOUR HEAD BUT SAY THEMsmile

THE "I AM" IS THE MAGIC LINK THAT WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR!
FEEL IT INSIDE, CONCENTRATE ON YOUR HEART AND YOUR HEART CHAKRA, FEEL THE WORD:
LOVE, HOLD IT THERE AN FEEL YOUR CHEST FEEL UP, DO THE SAME WITH ABUNDANCE AND WELL BEINGNESS!
FEEL, FEEL THE "I AM", FEEL THE POWER!!!

And if you want just to let you in on how addicting this can be, sit down with a peace of paper N pen/pencil, but do hand write it, now start just writing "I AM _________ fill in the word, always keep it positive, inspiring, and be anything you want to be in these statements. The more you do this the more empowering and inspired you are going to feel, you will start feeling the shifts in your "Beingness".

Everyone have a great week, see you on Saturday. Feel free to email me with your inputs or if you would like to share your experiences this week!
LOVE, PEACE, JOY, AND FULFILLMENT,
MARGARET FAITH