addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › RE:PAUL MCCLINTOCK_Pauls family

RE:PAUL MCCLINTOCK_Pauls family

AUTUMN DHANIK I.
user 14454489
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 2
Thank you for those that were able to make it in this weather, to go to the dunedin causeway tonight. For those that missed it-you wouldn't believe..it rained a little and left-very windy and on one side was a beautiful sunset. On the other side a huge complete rainbow...Paul was certainly amongst us...I believe paul is at the rainbow bridge. He will always be with us, in our hearts and mind-Pauls family was there, they were glad we were there too. Thank you so much for coming out on short notice and weather. Remember paul lives in each of us-he colors us in-he colors our world. Live,laugh and love....love to you all my gts/loa amazing awesome family! Goodnight.