align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL-WE LOVE YOU XOXO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL-WE LOVE YOU XOXO

AUTUMN DHANIK I.
user 14454489
Clearwater, FL
Post #: 3
Yeah! Its Pauls birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR OUR SWEET PAUL-HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! WE LOVE YOU PAUL-I WILL WEAR PURPLE TODAY ON YOUR BDAY TODAY AND EVERY BDAY COMING...I THINK ALL OF US SHOULD WEAR PURPLE TODAY AND LIGHT A CANDLE AND BLOW IT OUT AND MAKE A WISH FOR OUR PAUL. TODAY, NO TEARS MY FRIENDS-TODAY WE CELEBRATE AN AMAZING LIFE-TO A MAN WHO WOULD WANT US TO CELEBRATE HIS LIFE-IDEAS GO PLAY LOUD MUSIC TODAY-WALK THE CAUSEWAY-DO A EXERCISE LIKE BIKING OR BLADING-DO SOMETHING PAUL WOULD DO-PLAY AN INSTRUMENT-EAT A REESES CUP...DO THIS IN REMEMBRANCE OF HIM-MOST OF ALL LOVE EACH OTHER AND HELP ONE ANOTHER-DO A RANDOM ACT OF KINDNESS...THIS IS WHAT PAUL WOULD WANT US TO DO. LOVE YOU ALL. BLESSINGS.XOXO HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL! WE LOVE AND MISS YOU DEARLY. NO TEARS,LETS CREATE JOY RISING...