add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › RE:PAUL MCCLINTOCK_Pauls family-please read!!!

RE:PAUL MCCLINTOCK_Pauls family-please read!!! RE:9/21 & 9/22 Friday&Saturday

Heather E.
user 14454489
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 7
Hello from my heart,

Ok, so I thought I'd post this in case anyone was interested. Alli Pauls wife is inviting family and friends over this Friday evening-to get FIRST dibs on stuff she is is SELLING of Pauls. So we all can shop-she has lots of things, furniture,etc. She will be doing it from 6-9pm this Friday evening at Pauls and her place that she will move in at with the girls 1457 Stonehenge Way, Palm Harbor. THEN THIS SATURDAY (WEATHER PERMITTING) SEPT.22 FROM 10-2PM-TARA her daughter will be in charge of the estate yard sale(ALLI has to work)-of the rest of the belongings but open to everyone. So just wanted everyone to know. I told Alli I will be there Saturday a.m. to help with yard sale as long as I don't have to work, and if I do work will only be for a bit, but I can still help them after work-and or pack up whats left. So please help them out and getting rid of things, so they can have a fresh new start and they can move their belongings in. Paul has left her sooooooo much lovely about taking a piece home with you??? Love all of you. If I hear of any changes I will let you all know, but this is all I know for now. Hugs to all of you! You are all awesome! I am sooo blessed! Heres my cell in case 727-459-1544/text me.

Love always,