addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › PJ(my brother Paul McClintock)

PJ(my brother Paul McClintock)

Danielle M.
user 107331272
Ormond Beach, FL
Post #: 1
On behalf of my family and I, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank His GTS FAMILY for the beautiful memorable mug. We love it, and will cherish it!!!!
Danielle M.
user 107331272
Ormond Beach, FL
Post #: 2
On behalf of my family and I, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank His GTS FAMILY for the beautiful memorable mug. We love it, and will cherish it!!! He is forever in our hearts, I often feel his kindred spirit dwell in and around me.
Gina Jo Kraus, C.
gtssociety-DC
Group Organizer
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 57

Remembering the loving kindness extended by you and your family ~ it's no wonder Paul himself had an extraordinary way of loving others. You are in our thoughts and prayers, with much love, gina
danielle m.
user 108460612
Ormond Beach, FL
Post #: 1

Remembering the loving kindness extended by you and your family ~ it's no wonder Paul himself had an extraordinary way of loving others. You are in our thoughts and prayers, with much love, gina

danielle m.
user 108460612
Ormond Beach, FL
Post #: 2
Thank you Gina, we appreciate it!!