GTS Law of Attraction Group / GTS Society Message Board › Hello from my heart everyone...boy do I miss all your faces!!!

Hello from my heart everyone...boy do I miss all your faces!!! Some great news...

Heather E.
user 14454489
Palm Harbor, FL
Post #: 9
Hello, I hope this email finds you all well. I wanted to share a few things. 1ST sorry to miss a few meetups...been unemployed and looking for the next great opportunity God has in store for me! I'm excited about that because I have no idea where its going to lead me. However, I have 6 amazing pets who are my drive for everything we have and desire. I currently am working on some certifications on the side to be a financial coach and sometimes it falls on my Saturdays ;0(. Also the greatest news is that my younger sister Sherry Peterson is pregnant with her first child. We just found out its a girl. Her name is Mia Elizabeth (pronounced My-ya), the baby is due in June around the 23rd...She lives in New Orleans. I'm am staying close in contact as I can with her. This is a really big deal to me! My first sibling to have a child and she's 32 yrs old. I was just so excited and wanted to share this with my GTS/LOA family. So if you can keep my sister in your prayers it would be great. I'll be sure to keep you all posted and post pics whenever I get some...lol! I wanted to tell you all earlier but wanted to wait til we found out the sex of the baby and name. Anyhow, I love you all very much!!! Pretty sure coming this Saturday.....unless Jackie really decides she needs me to help care for her 6 horses/(4 cats/1 dog)and house work. I love horses..omg. Especially her new baby black horse, which I totally fallen in love with! I've always dreamed of owning a black horse.Nothing like cleaning a a huge house and seeing a beautiful brown horse staring at you at the sliding glass door! Yip, totally in my life plan to have lots of land and own several horses!!! I'm hoping to go over tomorrow if can to free up my Saturday for all of you. Anyhow, sending you all kisses and squishes!!! Keep dreaming and think BIG...;0) Everything happens for a reason, being unemployed only means something bigger and better coming my way and guess what I'm TAKING IT!!!! ;0) A special love to my mama Gina Kraus, to a woman who will always have a piece of my heart and plays a very big part of my life more than she'll ever know, Lord knows I love her! I know all the new-bees will love her too...because thats what our Gina is SHE IS LOVE! xoxo Have an amazing joyous fun week everyone!!!! Life only gets better from here......dream on...... ;0)