addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1
has anybody hiked Gothics mountain?
Jean
Jean
Rochester, NY
Post #: 8
Yes, we started on the Ausable side and it was very very strenuous for me. Almost as bad a Giant which nearly killed me to give you an idea of the scale I'm using. I've also done Cascade (so much bang for the buck on that one since the view is amazing at the top but the climb is relatively easy), Porter (no prob), Lower Wolfjaw (had to turn back 1/2 way cause of rain but it seemed doable and very scenic), and Colden, which also was very strenuous and I got leaches on me when I took a swim in that small lake about 1/2 way up. Ew.
A former member
Post #: 3
thank you