Hi Mike, welcome to Walkies! Bring the dog... Come along and join us for a walk and some dog socialising whenever suits. Looking forward to meeting you, Trish, Iggy Pup & Sid (cool dog names!) soon. Cheers, Tania
You can think of Hack Club like a social club for hackers. Rather than us focus on presentations and speakers (there are already lots of great meet ups which do this) we're focusing on fulfilling the social needs of the community.
Join us for:
• Waxing lyrical about node/ruby/next big thing.
• Playing video games
• Trying your hand at table tennis
• Having the odd drink
• Perhaps partaking in a slice of pizza
• Starting side-projects
• Making friends!
The Rules of Hack Club
• You do not talk about HACK CLUB. (But if you do, use the official hashtag, #hackclub).
• You DO NOT talk about HACK CLUB.
• If someone says "stop", goes limp, or taps out the HACK is over.
• Only two to a laptop.
• One HACK at a time.
• No shirts, no shoes.
• HACKS will go on as long as they have to.
• If this is your first time at HACK CLUB, you HAVE to HACK.