addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hacks/Hackers Boston Message Board › Looking for a wee bit of PHP help for a hyperlocal news site

Looking for a wee bit of PHP help for a hyperlocal news site

Art C.
ArtCampbell
Plymouth, MA
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm a group member who's looking for help to tweak a plug in that I use on www.thegrotonline.com, a hyperlocal community journalism site for Groton MA.

The Media Credit plug in is a small PHP plug in that inserts the name of the photographer under a photo, newspaper style. It seems to have been abandoned a couple years ago by its developer. The problem is that since about the 3.1 release, it inserts the credit line in the wrong place in the [caption] field.

I'd like to find someone who could correct the behavior or help me correct it. If he or she was interested enough to contact the original developer and take over code maintenance, they'd have a really useful plug in that I think could be widely used.

Any volunteers or ideas on how to find someone who'd be interested in this project?

Cheers,
Art Campbell