addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

San Francisco Hadoop Users Message Board › Understanding your Hadoop usage - Request for interview

Understanding your Hadoop usage - Request for interview

Hiren M.
hiren0210
Cupertino, CA
Post #: 2
Hello Hadoop experts,

While the technology around Hadoop is advancing at a rapid pace, my observation is that aspects of Hadoop management are getting complex. I'm an user experience designer / researcher interested in learning how you all use Hadoop at work and understand your perspective on the same topic. Your feedback and opinion will help shape better tools. I'm thinking of doing presentations at various Hadoop UGs after I'm done.

Ping me if you are interested in having a discussion around this. Again, thanks for your help in advance!

Hiren (UX Architect, CA Technologies Inc.)
hiren.mandalia@ca.com