addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

"The New York Halloween Meetup Group" Message Board › Heedless Horseman

Heedless Horseman

A former member
Post #: 15
Hi, I already mentioned this to the other group.
There is a great place to go for Halloween i Ulser Park, NY. It is called the Headless Horseman. www.headlesshorseman.com I would STRONGLY recommend looking into this. NO ONE will be disappointed. I attended last Hallowwen and got SCARED TO NEAR DEATH. There IS a headless horseman who comes right up to everyone, on a black stallion, when you least expect. All the actors and their make-up are VERY REALISTIC LOOKING. There is a maze you walk through and where things jump out at you. There's also haunted mansions which are not for the weak of heart. The gift shop is unique as well.
I will be going again this year.
Peace, Rainah
A former member
Post #: 1
I have heard that the Headless Horseman is AMAZING!!!!