"The New York Halloween Meetup Group" Message Board › New Event: HALLOWEEN '07 PLANNING COMMITTEE

New Event: HALLOWEEN '07 PLANNING COMMITTEE

Jesse
aNewYorker
New York, NY
Announcing a new event for The New York Halloween Meetup Group!

What: HALLOWEEN '07 PLANNING COMMITTEE

When: Tuesday, October 2, 7:15 PM

Suggested Meetup Donation: USD1.00 To Cover Meetup Fee

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: The goal of the Halloween planning committee is to see what we want want to do for the month of Halloween. Everyone will introduce themselves, why they like/love Halloween, and ideas for the day/night of Halloween and/or for any activities relating to this group before or after Halloween.

Since we are a small group I decided Whole Foods will be fine. They have a huge dining room at the Bowery Street location.

We will meet outside at the corner of Bowery and East Houston. I (Jesse) will be there to meet you at the south eastern corner by Whole Foods. I am 5'9 in my 20's with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. If you can't find us call me at 631-815-6800. (Please do not call me before or after the event.) The phone has a special service; just say "Meet-up" at the prompt. I look forward to seeing you all there. We will head upstairs to the second floor where they have plenty of tables and chairs. Please support Whole Foods in any way shape or form. You can buy water, soda, a light dinner... ANYTHING! Please hold on to your receipt just in case they ask for proof of a purchase.

Learn more here:
http://halloween.meet...­