addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"The New York Halloween Meetup Group" Message Board › New Event: CALICO JACK'S HAPPY HOUR $15 OPEN BAR

New Event: CALICO JACK'S HAPPY HOUR $15 OPEN BAR

Jesse
aNewYorker
New York, NY
Announcing a new event for The New York Halloween Meetup Group!

What: CALICO JACK'S HAPPY HOUR $15 OPEN BAR

When: Friday, October 5, 7:00 PM

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Event Description: I know it is not a Halloween event but who can turn down this great deal?
http://www.calicojack...­

Hey everyone we are going for some drinks at a $15 Open Bar Happy Hour event.

Pay only $15 and receive unlimited draft beer, wine, margaritas, and call drinks by mentioning that you are with Jesse's party at the door. From 6PM-8PM

Call drinks are better than well drinks... For example, Jack & Coke, Tanqueray and Tonic, Absolut & Soda, Jose Cuervo are all included. What's not included would be Top Shelf: Johnny Walker, Patron, Grey Goose, etc.

Who is Calico Jack?

I have no idea but Google has all the answers... Wikipedia it!

How do you find me?

I (Jesse) will be there to meet you. I am in my 20's with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. If you can't find us call me at 631-815-6800. The phone has a special service; just say "Meet-up" at the prompt. I look forward to seeing you all there

I plan to be wearing a blue shirt, blue jeans and black leather shoes.

Learn more here:
http://halloween.meet...­