addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"The New York Halloween Meetup Group" Message Board › FB Online Trivia Group

FB Online Trivia Group

Heidi
HDiaz
Cartersville, GA
Post #: 53
Hello Andy:

I do not know about you, but I simply LOVE trivia. Even though I may sucketh at times, I do so enjoy playing it, which is why this group: Trivial Pursuers: Facts for Freaks was created! It is a group that will host monthly trivia games revolving around movies, music, books, famous quotes, and whenever I host the games, much horror material. All games are played online in the group page.

So, I wondered, even though this is not directly connected to TNYHMG, if I may post a link to the group for whomever may be interested in joining, or people can message me if interested. Our next trivia game is on 9.25 at 8 p.m. Once you let me know if I may post the link to the group, I will do so.

Much thanks,

Heidi