NATIONS, DANCERS, SINGERS:
This event has become a major tourist attraction locally, nationally and internationally. This year promises to be just as spectacular as the last. Prize money is given to those dancers and singers who will be deemed to be the most agile, astute and exciting.
Many dancers and singers representing every major North American native cultural group dressed in their finest regalia are expected to attend.
The park is located on Hwy 54, 8 miles or 13 km east of Brantford and equidistant west of Caledonia Ontario, near thE hamlet of Middleport in Brant County. (Map)
• Gates Open Daily at 10:00 am.
• General Admission Daily.
• Adults: $10.00
• Children: $2.00 (6-12 years)
• Two Day Pass: $15.00
• Rain Site: Gaylord Powless Arena
• Permissible to bring Cameras and Lawn Chairs
• Alcohol or drugs is NOT Permitted anywhere on grounds!