The Edmonton Harry Potter Club Message Board › Take two: New Poll - Please vote!

Take two: New Poll - Please vote!

Maria
mjenkins
Group Organizer
Edmonton, AB
Hi all,

[color=black;font-family:'times new roman', 'new york', times, serif; font-size: 16px]Sorry I couldn't make it to Ross's book launch (the problems inherent with have no fewer than FOUR invitations for the same night, NONE of which I wanted to turn down!) I also apologize that I didn't move fast enough to get an event together for Candy Cane Lane as was suggested, but it's definitely time to start thinking about January's event.

At Pure Speculation in October, I spoke to a girl who is actually a member of the Club already, but has never made it to a meetup, because Friday nights just don't work for her. I thought we could try alternating regular meetups between Friday and some other night of the week, but the question is what night would we use? I've posted a poll (and because this interface totally FAILS at linking, you can find it by going to the group's mainpage and looking in the drop-down menu labelled "More") and would appreciate it if everybody could go vote on it.

As soon as that's done, I'll get planning our next event.

Maria