addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Edmonton Harry Potter Club Message Board › Interviews on Harry Potter for Research?

Interviews on Harry Potter for Research?

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi all!

You may remember me, I made it out to one meetup and I will be at the camping shindig this weekend. I'm from Calgary and I'm doing research on Harry Potter fans. I want to know how fans interact with other fans and what kinds of activities they engage in. To answer these questions, I’m conducting interviews, both in person and via skype. If you are interested in telling me about your experiences with Harry Potter and the magical activities you engage in the muggle world, I would love to hear from you! Contact me at my Meetup profile or reply below to get more information!

Thanks,

-Heather