So you have the skills and ability to make anything you want. After you leave art school, get a programming degree or learn on your own time you're going to want clients. You might even want to make it a full time gig. So how the heck do you do that?
This is a very specific talk that goes into the exact formula of creating a company, getting it off the ground and finding those clients that are all out there looking for a way to promote their company (and there are a lot of clients out there.)
This is what we will cover:
- The 3 Basic components of any organization
- The many hats of a group (who wears which hat again?)
- Market to and find the client
- Securing the close and sale
- What the heck is a contract?
- How do you grow your company and keep it solvent?
- Q & A
p.s. Hartford Adobe is a free, friendly, community-run group for folks interested in improving their skills, and meeting new people.