addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › New Meetup: Thai food then $2 movie :)

New Meetup: Thai food then $2 movie :)

cyndi
user 3820316
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
Announcing a new Meetup for Having Fun in Az Social Group!

What: Thai food then $2 movie :)
When: Tuesday, July 26, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: Yupha's Thai Kitchen
1805 E Elliot Rd
Tempe, AZ 85284
(480) 839-0576

I will be there around 5 but please show up whenever you can.

Last time was so good and I am craving thai food again
Come and join me at for Dinner & Movie or just come for one.
Then Walk next door to Pollack Movie Cinemas for there tuesday night $2 movie night - I figure the movie will start around 7 pm We can decide at dinner what movie we each want to see and I will help let you know how wants to see what and we can break and ...go to the movie we want to

Check it out!