Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › Meetup details changed: Graffitti Bar Crawlon mill ave and raising money fo

Meetup details changed: Graffitti Bar Crawlon mill ave and raising money for Breast Cancer-

cyndi
user 3820316
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/having-fun-in-az/events/18366821/­

When: Saturday, July 23, 2011 2:00 PM

Please invite your friends or post on other groups. This is one of our most talk about events everyone wheres a white or Pink tshirt and everyone writes on each other with the sharpies.
This is great way to get to know other people come all day or just part of it whatever you can.

... It Cost $5 that goes to Breast Cancer(Nicole and Mary are doing the 3 day walk and this all goes towards the money they need to raise) you will get a wrist band that will Get you specials at each of the bars and shows you are with us it is min $5 to attend but you can donate more if you want. .I will be working on Raffle prizes (if you have anything to donate contact Mary or Nicole)

Raffle Tickets will be $5 ea or 3 for $10, 7 for $25,

Hotel Info

Marriott Courtyard with in Walking Distance only $69 for the night for 2 queens or a King bed

Call 480-966-2800 and ask for the Meetup rate

This is what the schedule is looking like but might change and I am still adding specials

2 pm Diverett

3 pm Mill ave Cue Club

4 pm Canteen

5 pm Fat Tuesday

6:30pm Blondies

7:30 Vintage

9 School of Rock