addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › New Meetup: Free Krav Maga Self Defense Seminar

New Meetup: Free Krav Maga Self Defense Seminar

cyndi
user 3820316
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
Announcing a new Meetup for Having Fun in Az Social Group!

What: Free Krav Maga Self Defense Seminar
When: Thursday, July 28, 2011 7:00 PM

Where: East Valley Krav Maga
1855 N Scottsdale Rd
Tempe, AZ 85281

Free Krav Maga Self Defense Seminar Krav Maga is the official self defense system of the Israeli Defense Force (IDF). It was created for use by men and women of all ages and abilities. Krav Maga was specifically designed to be easy to learn and easy to remember under stress. In addition to being used by many law enforcement agencies and military units it has become popular with civilians, including many celebrities who use it for fitness and to prepare for action movie roles. Derek has offered this to our group please keep your rsvp updated

Check it out!
A former member
Post #: 1
What a great idea! I wish I could attend but I have my kids this week. If you have another date set up, please let me know!