Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › FWSA is Diving at Caymen Brac in the Carribbean Sept. 1 - Sept. 8

FWSA is Diving at Caymen Brac in the Carribbean Sept. 1 - Sept. 8

Susan
user 6725396
Glendale, AZ
Post #: 98
Hello, I just wanted to refer some of you to the North Valley Singles of Phoenix Meetup Group where I have announced the FWSA's Dive trip at Caymen Brac. It looks very beautiful, has iguanas, more than 200 species of birds. I am looking for a gal roommate and this is what the announcement states:
Far West Ski Association is going to Cayman Brac for their 3rd Annual Dive Trip!!!

The 2012 FWSA dive trip will be to the extraordinary diving of the Cayman Islands at the Brac Reef Beach Resort on Cayman Brac, September 1 – 8, 2012. I hope you can join us - Randy.

The Dive Package is $1219 (6 days of 2 tank boat dives, use of dive computer), nondive is $919 based on double occupancy, per person, and does not include airfare. A single's room is a supplement of $309.
The price includes transfers to, from the airport,
beach front rooms, breakfast, dinner daily, welcome rum punch, Managers' cocktail reception, hotel taxes.

It looks as if there could be a lot to do and beautiful even if you don't dive much - snorkel, fish, kayak, tour the island, explore caves, bike, hike, play tennis, bird watch the more than 200 species of birds, rock climb. Check out the resort here:
http://www.bracreef.c...­.
The trip requires a passport, travel insurance is highly recommended. Divers are required to have diving accident insurance (DAN), information is available at www.diversalertnetwork.org.
VacationGaurd, Inc. is at 800-908-5000, plan ref. #NWT0500021.
Contact Randy at the email below or ph. # below or send me an email message with your email and I can send the application, waiver of liability form, etc.
Full payment is now due and all participants must be a member of FWSA either through a ski club that is in one of our Councils or joining FWSA (website is below) as a direct member.
Scottsdale Sea and Ski Club is an affiliated member so if you're a member with them or join that club, you can participate.
We are currently able to add back rooms, however, participation is on a space available basis - Randy stated on July 23.

Randy Lew

President, Far West Ski Association
7007 SW Iron Horse St.
Wilsonville, OR 97070
530-304-0802
www.fwsa.org