add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › New Events posted today

New Events posted today

user 3820316
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
I have been researching and finding events for us. I need some hosts and co hosts for these events. If interested please comment or email me.

These group is what it is becuase of all of you. We are at over 2600 members and ranked #30 of all of Meetup. I do not do it alone it is this becuase of you guys.

I am going to post more events but I do need help hosting them so please let me know.

Also I do pay for the group $144 a year so if you would like to help with that cost I will gladly take doanations just give them to me whenever you see me. This year I have had $45 doanted so far.

Thanks Everyone

Mesa, AZ
Post #: 4
Hi Cyndi,

I am new to the group but would be happy to help out with hosting in Tempe or Mesa. I work for a happy hour promotions/event company ( so I have experience with hosting and organizing. My goal when joining this group was to meet new people and I think this might be a great way to jump right in. Let me know what I can do to help you or if you need suggestions on additional events. I also have a dog so I am always looking for dog friendly places to go to as well.

Thanks for organizing this group and I look forward to hearing from you.