addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › RSVP And Attendance -Please Read

RSVP And Attendance -Please Read

cyndi
user 3820316
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
Hi Everyone

Happy Thrusday, First thank you to the people who update their rsvps when plans change. Second I really do not like to write emails like this but I have people that are offering their time to host dinners and other events for this group. They deserve the respect of you updating your rsvp's- or if you can not update it you need to call them or let them know something came up. we are trying to do more smaller group events so people can get to know each other. a couple weeks ago someone hosted a dinner had 6 people signed up and 2 people including the host showed up. DO you know how that affects a Business when you are holding tables and then noone shows.

Last night Frank got the group free tickets to a comedy show and 1 person showed up.

starting today if you rsvp for a dinner or something attendance matters and you do not show you will get an email from me.

I have meetup alerts set up. I get a text 2 hours before an event if I need to change my rsvp then i go change it then. You can go to account then

Meetup Group Email and Notifications
then down to SMS/Mobile Event reminders and click that.

Thank you to the people taking time to host events for us and lets keep are rsvps updated for them

Cyndi