addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › Today's Fun extremely inapproaite Bar crawl

Today's Fun extremely inapproaite Bar crawl

cyndi
user 3820316
Group Organizer
Mesa, AZ
First see here to rsvp or for more info

http://www.meetup.com/having-fun-in-az/events/104723602/­

My number is 480-560-4315 my phone is acting up so please try to text and let me answer that way.

There will be at least 3 of us with Meetup buttons on. Aileen, Eric and Myself and we will have wrist bands for you that you will need to have for specials and free cover.

I pay to have this group on Meet up and chose to not charge dues. if you can today will you please give $1 to $5 to help with the cost of the Group (you can give it to us when we give you the wristband) It is not required but if you enjoy the activies we do please consider this.

There are a couple of us meeting earlier at the hotel indigo pool at noon if you want to join us text 480-560-4315

A few bars are going to give prizes for the best shirts that are at there bar at the time we are there

Spanish Fly will be one of those and a winner will be picked there by 530

you can still get our rate at the Hotel

Hotel Indigo (within walking distance to the bars)

Address: 4415 N Civic Center Plaza, Scottsdale, AZ 85251

Call the Hotel at Phone:(480) 941-9400

Ask for the Meetup rate which is $89 a night for King or double beds

Schedule and please come when you can

4pm Spanish Fly

$2 Tacos $4 Wells $6 Specialty Drinks

6 pm ShotGun Betty's

730pm FireHouse

$3 beers $4 Jack Daniels ,Skyy Vodka And Captian Morgan Drinks

9pm Martini Ranch

Free Cover and $5 Wells

we will be downstairs with the band until 10 and then can go to the shaker room at 1000

10:30 SmashBoxx

Free Cover and $3 Domestic Beers and $4 Wells

1200 DollHouse