Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › Looking to hire fun smart person - MBA / pre-MBA
Cave Creek, AZ
Someone who's a go-getter. Possibly an experienced pre-MBA or someone with an MBA plus strong quantitative skills.
If you are or know someone who may be interested let me know. Job description is below.
Company: Imaging Advantage
Job Title: Sr. Operations Analyst
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Imaging Advantage delivers healthcare services to hospitals and healthcare organizations. Imaging Advantage combines deep clinical, financial and healthcare management expertise with innovative technology platforms and information assets to make healthcare better, collaborating with customers to uncover and realize opportunities for improving quality, efficiency, and outcomes.
Work independently to provide operational support on projects, day to day operations, and client activities.
• Conduct data analysis using basic skills in statistics and data management.
• Provide input and support to accounting and finance teams as needed but not limited to account and invoice reconciliation, develop financial models, assist in valuing new opportunities.
• Interact with clients in a professional manner and respond quickly to client requests.
• Interact with project team, leadership and others in a collegial and professional manner; help foster teamwork to complete designated tasks.
• Provide comprehensive status updates and documentation for distribution at client C level.
• Bachelor's degree in: Finance, Business, Operations, Statistics or other quantitative / business degree from an accredited university.
• Master’s degree or MBA preferred.
• Healthcare industry preferred and/or quantitative work experience.
• Proven task management and project management skills.
• Strong analytical skills a must.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Willingness and ability to travel as needed.
• Demonstrates strong listening and comprehension skills.
• Applies sound verbal and presentation skills, translating technical terminology into accessible language.
• Is responsible for client correspondence, technical reports and specifications.
• Communicates with cross-functional teams, more experienced internal staff and external clients.
• Demonstrates basic ability to coach and mentor others.
• Influences others and works towards group consensus.
• Identifies and resolves generally routine, sometimes complex, problems using standard solution sets.
• Responds to and resolves complex customer/end-user problems and queries.
• Works with cross-functional teams to resolve cross-functional problems. Some solutions may require use of creative problem solving.
• Conducts tests and implements changes and process efficiencies for own programs and processes.
• Demonstrates increasing independence; seeks guidance, as appropriate, in aspects outside area of primary professional or technical expertise.
• Determines sequence of own work tasks.
• Works effectively on multiple client assignments or projects simultaneously.
• Works directly with clients at the direction of senior staff.
• Understands and uses informal structures of organization, such as key decision-influencers. Applies this knowledge when formal structure is ineffective or unnecessary.
• Thoroughly understands department's role in business unit.
• Has responsibility for the timeliness and quality with which projects are completed.
• May have informal responsibility for others.