addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › Big Bang tonight!

Big Bang tonight!

Shelby
user 5592754
Chandler, AZ
Hey all! Just wanted to do one last reminder that if you can come and meet us at the Big Bang tonight on Mill Avenue for some cheap drinks and/or fun music! I am not sure if there is a cover but it will be worth it I'm sure.

My cell is 316-621-3966 if you decide to come meet up.

Peace,
Shelby
Shelby
user 5592754
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 4
All I gotta say is that pretty much any place that has $1 drinks and THEN also has girls walking around giving out free beer is bad on a work night!

End. ;)

Thanks for coming out last night guys! I had a blast from what I can tell :)