Having Fun in Az Social Group Message Board › Final Details...

Final Details...

Chrissy
user 9218498
Phoenix, AZ
Happy Friday everyone!

Regarding tickets:
- You can purchase your tickets online for $25 at: http://frightened.com...­
Click on "Tickets" and you can purchase as many as needed and print them out at home. ***This would be a time saver!***** Unfortunately, the group rate really isn't any better than buying online or at the door day of. Sorry guys! :(
- There are COUPONS available for $2 off general admission. You can also print these out at the same website as listed above under the "Coupons" heading!

Regarding parking: $5.00 per vehicle at the event
- If anyone is interested in carpooling to save cash, I can take up to 4 more people in my car. We can meet at Rawhide at Wildhorse Pass south of the event location in the parking lot at 6:30pm.
- PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP if you are interested in doing this, contact me via text, phone, or email (through the meetup website) at the number listed below.

Day of info:
- If you choose not to carpool and arrive on your own, I will be waiting outside the main entrance somewhere. For those of you who haven't met me, I'm tall, will be wearing jeans, and will have my red hoodie with me. Again, call or text me if you have problems!

Hope to see many of you there!

Chrissy